Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hi everybody
MrPitbull
post Apr 28 2004, 08:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,994

Im new here and had some problem to get into this forum, Im living in Sweden and likes cars, and I have and have had a lot of them...
Right now Im driving a 928GT 1990, and a 928S 1981 and ofcourse my pride and joy my 914-8 builted by Rod Simpson back in 1982.
Really crazy car..
I also have a lot of other cars Mitsubishi Evolution 6, Lincoln Navigator, Ford Mustang Fastback 1966, Fiat Coupe 20VTP and some more boring cars...
Also have a big intrested for Harley´s.

That´s me!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(20 - 29)
MrPitbull
post Apr 29 2004, 06:02 AM
Post #21

Yes i did!! And a big Thanx!!
You have PM.
Sincerly
MrPitbull
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Apr 29 2004, 07:08 AM
Post #22

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wavey.gif) Hey! Welcome! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
Bruce Allert
post Apr 29 2004, 07:12 AM
Post #23

Hellions asleep

Member No.: 441
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Welcome Mr. "P" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)
Looks like yer enjoying life as much as we are 'round here. Nice stuff you got (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_flagge24.gif)

.....b
+Quote Post
MrPitbull
post Apr 29 2004, 07:50 AM
Post #24

Hi and thank you!!
I like to have fun and my way of having fun is speed...and when I have this opportunity to have
fun Im sure going to do it.
I have always lived a bit diffrent life than my "normal" friends, I was eight when I started to drive moped, 13 when I bought my first motorcycle 16 when I bought my first Harley...and so on.
Started out with cars back in the early 90´s with a Vw Fastback with a Volvo Turbo engine, it was quiet crazy but a lot of fun. After that me and my crew started to build bikes and cars with turbo everything from GSXR 1100 to Alfa Romeo GTV and all with turbos.
After that I entered the drag racing scene here in europe with a GSXR Turbo and on my spare time I always droved sportscars and Harley´s.
In 2000 I bought a Super Twin Top Fuel bike and we found a crazy driver and we drives the entire European Championship. Best ET 6,71sec and 351km/h
I have until now have had over 100 cars and of them I have had 9 Porsches 924, 924 Turbo, 944 Turbo, 928S, 911SC, 964RS 928S, 928GT, 914-8 and a Porsche 918 RSK replica with a Alfa 33 boxer engine.
In 2001 I builded a Mitsubishi Evo 6 with 550HP and this one was called EvilEvo and there is where I got my name on some other forums.
But things that other people find to crazy and to wild appeals to me.
Now days i have my own IT consultant company and are hard working with design and arcitecture for complex network enviroment.
I also have another company that are building cars and bikes for customers, but it is a small company with only to employees. Japanese turbo cars and american bikes, engine wors on the cars and chassies for the Harleys.

That´s a little something about me, i have a small family a three year old doughter called Thilde and our old pitbull Tito 10 years old.

Winter time i bring in the cash and in the summer time I spend it...*S*
+Quote Post
MrPitbull
post Apr 29 2004, 12:38 PM
Post #25

By the way, how much is a car like this worth over in the states??
I didnt pay much for her and its the only one in Sweden so it´s so hard to say here...
It´s imported from California and there are absolutly no rust what so ever.
But only have the four bolt pattern and no roadholding or brakes what so ever, something for the winter project!
+Quote Post
slapshot914
post Apr 29 2004, 07:15 PM
Post #26

ole swede

Member No.: 1,649

Hej! Valkommen!

That is about all the Swedish I can come up with right now. I was born in Stockholm and moved to the US with my parents when I was very young. After living in Utah and Alaska, I now live in Nevada. I was able to return to Stockholm 10 years ago. My first and only visit to Sweden since I left. Stockholm is absolutely beautiful. I also got to visit my parents and grandparents old homes. My Dad was born and raised on the island of Hogmarso where my Grandfather was a ship builder and farmer. My mother was a city girl, born and raised in the Stockholm area.

Your English is much better than my Swedish. I have forgotten most of the little I knew. Swedes are definitely tall. I'm 6 feet 3 inches, and I am not the tallest one in the family. My younger brother is 6'5". Our youngest daughter is 6'1". That is one thing I love about my 914, I have plenty of leg room. I love the looks I get when I climb out of the car. They can't believe that all 225 ponds of me fit in there.

I know there are a least a few 914s in Sweden. They have a website that I have visited. Should be someone there for you to talk to about the 914. I looked at an early Ron Simpson V8 powered 914, but they were asking too much money for it, so I passed it up.

Valkommen!
+Quote Post
MrPitbull
post Apr 30 2004, 01:40 AM
Post #27

Hi and thanks!!

Hej och välkommen is correct swedish.
So you are from Sweden, but have lived all your life in the states, nice.
Im into motorcycles so I travel a lot with the club I have been to the states many times, im also into dragracing so we are allways in Florida and Orlando and Gainsville. Last time at Gatornatinals, and in november i was in Minnesota at Sonny Bargers birthday party.
So I travell a lot.
Yes Stockholm is nice to look at, but it quiet small town only 1 millon people feels like you know everybody...or they know you...*L*

It´s strange because it is like you say, it´s no problem to get space in the 914 its great!!
And as you mentioned it+s nice to pose when you get out of the 914. He he

It´s so much harder to write in english than it is to talk, becuase you got spelling and things like that to worry about...

Yes in Sweden we have about 200 914 but only 50 of them are drivable and only 25 of those are used....but one has got a v8....he he

Nice to talking to you!!
+Quote Post
thesey914
post May 5 2004, 05:22 AM
Post #28

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 66

Thought I'd continue from the members cars thread before we pissed everyone off too much.....
Yeah Ericsson is the England football (soccer) manager from Sweden and Ulrika is a famous Swedish beauty who started as a weather girl and is now a huge celebrity....and they both had a *relationship*

not a 914 but whos complaining...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
MrPitbull
post May 5 2004, 08:20 AM
Post #29

Yes of course...*L*
But i hope that i dont have to se "Svenne" in that pose....

I thought everbody would say Brolin or something like that (we are from the same town) Brrr

Yes its much better to be here in my tread than piss somebody off..
+Quote Post
thesey914
post May 5 2004, 09:36 AM
Post #30

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 66

Thomas Brolin.....yes haha....scored a beauty in the world cup and then came to England and was rubbish. I quite liked him as a player.
There is another ( or was ) player in England, but i can't remember if he is Swedish or Danish Stig Toftig.....I think he is a Hells Angel and likes his bikes.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 01:43 PM