Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Fuel lines for a 3.2l with Motronic FI conversion, my "how to" from gas tank to engine
jim912928
post Mar 11 2011, 06:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,536
Region Association: Upper MidWest

I was fortunate enough that the fuel lines on my engine were fine…so I only had to worry about connections from the engine to supply and return lines. However, I didn’t want to use the old plastic lines and I needed larger diameters all the way from the tank. This sounds easy but it did take a lot of finesse. So, I decided that I would go AN from the tank to the engine (as best I could). I do want to identify several suppliers I used: 1) Pegasus for all the fuel lines, metric to AN adapters (engine return and inlet on the fuel filter) and AN fittings, Tangerine for the stainless tunnel lines with AN fittings on the engine side, JEGS for an AN fuel filter, banjo fitting for the 911 fuel pump (actually a honda part) and a brass reducer coupling I used for the return line up front and finally CB Performance for some really cool metric fuel tank (for VW's and 914's) to AN6 adapters.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 08:07 PM