Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Orange County: porsche air pump for spare tire (orange county) $
914World
post Feb 22 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #1

Member #1
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1
Region Association: None

brand new Original spare tire air pump looks brand new NEVER BEEN used and authentic Porsche air pump.I recently sold my car as times are tough and the pump was in my garage. please make me an offer. this kit came on the 993 model. and retails for over 800 dollars. This is not a reproduction and could complete anybodies car. I am asking for reasonable as i have no need for it and would like it to go to a real Porsche enthusiast. no parts missing and very clean. serious inquirers only! thanks

Keywords. Porsche 911 995 928 924 sc targa pump accessories carrera c2 germany bmw audi volkswagon 944 914 mercedes

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 04:10 AM