Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Help with the Mid-West Classic planning
Curvie Roadlover
post May 14 2004, 06:13 PM
Post #1

Two trunks are better than one!

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

Hi WCC Planners,
I have a question concerning the upcoming 2004 Mid-West 914 Classic. Would it be possible to set up a 914.com e-mail address (or something similar) that I could use to set up a paypal account for the purpose of allowing attendees of our MWC to paypal their registration fee to? I would like to allow people to “pre-register” for our event at a $5 discount. This would be for the purpose of saving attendees some money, but also to generate some money to get the ball rolling on the event t-shirts, trophies, coffee mugs, etc. I could use my own personal e-mail for this but I thought people might feel more comfortable paypal’ing their money to a 914 related e-mail address, you know?
I’d like to be able to send out a notice with something like, “The pre-registration entry fee can be pay-pal’d to midwestclassic@914world.com”
Is this “do-able?”
Thanks in advance,
-Tom Mulcrone (Curvie Roadlover)
Event co-organizer, Southeast Michigan 914 Owners' Group (SMOG)
7199 Kolb
Allen Park, MI 48101
(313) 388-8464
tmulcrone2@comcast.net
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 01:27 AM