Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New York City: 1975 PORSCHE - Project Car (Suffolk County) $3000
914World
post Apr 23 2011, 07:07 AM
Post #1

Member #1
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1
Region Association: None

This a 1975 Porsche. Model is 914 and the year is 1975. Needs work.

Here are some of the things we are aware of:

Left floor panel, left rocker panel, bit of firewall, trunk release. Also, forgot to mention I have boxer conversion kit for $500 that I had purchased and never installed. I would assume that they are aluminum wheels. Drove it for approximately 3 months and started seeing some rust from the driver side floor panel. So I parked the car until I could make repairs. Ordered the parts and never got around to it. Up until last year it was starting just fine. Battery is dead I tried jumping it but would not turn over as there wasn’t enough fuel in the tank. This car is the jet tronik type 4cyl, I am not sure if it is 1.8 or 2 L series. Dual Exhaust, looks like the original owner had a kit put in as the rear quarters are flared, off course targa top.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 12:03 AM