Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> My sad tale re:WWC, WARNING: Serious whinning follows
J P Stein
post Jun 4 2004, 10:27 AM
Post #1

Irrelevant old fart

Group: Members
Member No.: 45
Region Association: None

I'm settin' here in an advanced stage of depression.
I couldn't go to the WWC as my son and his family are here (or on the way) from CA. He lives in Yuba City. He & his got this weekend reserved first.....damnit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

OK, there is some compensation in the form of a PCA
AX on Sunday. We can go have some fun there.
It's gonna be 80ish deg today. Sat & Sun weather forcast calls for RAIN.... What I'm thinking isn't printable.....even here.

I'm gonna go stand in the effin' rain Sunday morning and have fun no matter if it kills me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif)

All youz at the sunny WWC have fun and :finger2:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
J P Stein   My sad tale re:WWC   Jun 4 2004, 10:27 AM
Part Pricer   WWC ??? Wall-to-Wall Carpet ??   Jun 4 2004, 10:30 AM
Part Pricer   Sorry JP. I know what you meant. I've been ...   Jun 4 2004, 10:35 AM
dinomium   I am going to curl up with a nice bottle of RUM...   Jun 4 2004, 10:44 AM
J P Stein  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 08:39 PM