Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Online Homes, Porsche 914 Web Sites
MadeRight
post Jun 7 2004, 07:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,109

Folks,
I am a web developer by trade and tend to want to build web sites for everything.

I was considering building a web site to showcase my 914, etc, etc.

I tend to think a bit big about projects, and so am considering building a larget site that would allow members to manage their own featuer-rich web site.

Features might include the ability to add "projects" in a timeline-like method with photos, etc. Also might include the ability to add unlimited, editable pages. Perhaps some other features like for sale/wanted information (to get rid of those parts, or get the ones you need) and maybe even an events calendar, contact information, photo gallery, etc.

Anyone here interested in something like this? If so, let me know what you think, what features would be nice, and what a reasonable fee might be to support something like this (besides free).

If no one is interested, I'll put the idea to bed, if people are, let's collaborate and put it together.

Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
MadeRight   Online Homes   Jun 7 2004, 07:58 PM
mistro   I might be interested. Perhaps $30/year?   Jun 7 2004, 09:32 PM
SirAndy   MadeRight, we are already working on adding member...   Jun 7 2004, 11:25 PM
MadeRight   SirAndy, Sure, that sounds great. I'd be happy...   Jun 8 2004, 06:49 AM
Brad Roberts   Andy, Did we/you follow up on this ? He sounds l...   Jun 16 2004, 12:32 PM
SirAndy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:17 AM