Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Going crazy
Ctrout
post Jun 10 2004, 10:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,091

I think that I am slowly losing my marbles waiting for the day when I finally get to see my 914 for the first time. I've owned it for over a month and won't get to see it for another three weeks yet. I'll be making the trip to Auburn, Ca on July 3rd to pick it up. Can't wait!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
seanery
post Jun 11 2004, 07:22 AM
Post #2

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

Ctrout,
I'll be in Hagerman for July 4th. How long are you gonna be gone picking up your car. I'm not sure how long I'll stay in Hagerman, but it could be a week or two.
+Quote Post
PorscheTom
post Jun 11 2004, 10:52 AM
Post #3

Will work for an Avatar.

Member No.: 2,057

Ctrout,

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)

I'm right there with ya man!

I've owned my 914 for about a month now, and I'm really going nuts just sitting around waiting to pick it up. I'm finally going this weekend to get it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/boldblue.gif) I can't wait. The current owner is driving it down to Klamath Falls OR on Saturday and I'm going up to meet him and take it home.

I'll be posting pictures next week when I finally get it home! A '73 2.0, red with 916 bumpers front and rear. I'm planning on it being my mostly daily driver during the summer.

I have not owned a 914 in over 20 years. I had a '73 2.0 around 1979/1980 and another '73 2.0 in 84. Haven't touched one since so this will be a trip down memory lane. Going to be a blast!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
Ctrout
post Jun 11 2004, 09:31 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,091

I have family in Auburn that I'll be visiting so I'll be a few days. I guess I'll be back home in Id by the 10th or so.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 07:46 AM