Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nice looking 71 FS on the samba, Project car.. no affiliation
Andyrew
post Jun 11 2004, 12:17 PM
Post #1

Spooling.... Please wait

Group: Members
Member No.: 172
Region Association: Northern California

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/det...il.php?id=81046

Just saw it, and figured if (yes thats a big if) there is "no rust problems that i have seen" then it could be a steal.

(IMG:http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/medium/510911.jpg)

Quote from add

Hi i not an expert on these cars but i will tell you what i was told and what i see. First i was told and it looks to be true that all brake pads are new and front rotors and callipers are new, along with the brake lines ALL GERMAN parts and he said it coast him about 4-500.00. The body is in very good shape one small dent on drivers door and one very small one on pass. front fender and no rust problems that i have seen. Car seems to be 90% complete the 10% is for some of the small parts on the motor like the carbs.that it does not have The motor and trans. are out of car but i have them and all int. is there with mabe some small items missing and 1 of the white rims is missing also, but they only coast 20.00. I have a nevada pink slip signed and ready to go. So buy some carbs and take a weekend to put back together and your off having fun in the sun. If you have any ? call me or e-mail ill try to help Can deliver to the Classic or within 200 mi for 100.00 Hi some have asked so here you go the car is a 71 and im not sure if its a 1.7 or a 2.0 sorry

If its not already snatched up.. someone should check it out.

Andrew
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
spare time toys
post Jun 11 2004, 01:53 PM
Post #2

hooked on grilling food.

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,884
Region Association: Southwest Region

If I was closer it would be mine. My next project will be a slant nose 1.9 TDI power with a tiptronic. That way I can cover the fuel cost to get to the WCC. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dance.gif)
+Quote Post
SLITS
post Jun 11 2004, 02:25 PM
Post #3

"This Utah shit is HARSH!"

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,696
Region Association: None

Go buy a set of carbs ($700) and spend one weekend putting it togther - ROTFLOL - (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chairfall.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol2.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 04:11 AM