Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bay Area: 1987 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R Shell and Engine Separate (san
914World
post Jun 28 2011, 11:54 AM
Post #1

Member #1
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1
Region Association: None

NEED SOME CASH ASAP, unfortunately. Willing to sell the shell with tranny and interior for $1000. Will sell the rebuilt motor with 16g turbo for $1000. Just the motor for $800. Prices are obo. Make an offer. Will not part individual pieces out because it seems like a waste of time.

The whole car complete is as follows:
- I have all the parts to get her put back together and they will come with the car
- Straight wide body, no frame damage or rust
- 140k Miles, Clean Title
- 5 speed lsd transmission and drivetrain still installed and working
- Completely disassembled 2.6L G54b, but freshly machined engine block, bored .030 over, decked flat, new complete gasket kit, good pistons, rods and bead blasted crank, new bearings, $500 in machine work alone
- Aftermarket Non-Jet Valve Marnal Head (Big Upgrade over stock) "AMC" Stamped $800 new
- Interior in "eh" shape. 2 Corbeau racing seats included.
- Stock turbo blown- still included, but I have a dsm 16g turbo from a 98 eclipse gsx that I can throw in for the right price. Direct bolt-on to stock manifold.
- Will include everything I have to help get this baby up and running. Boxes full of stuff that come with the car.

$1800 with 16g, $1600 without 16g. OBO Email for a quick response. No part out. She is complete and will stay that way. I just ran out of time and money to finish.

I wiill trade her if it's for an older sports car like a datsun 240z, 280z, 510, BMW 2002, e21, e30, Nissan 240sx, Toyota mr2, supra, Mazda rx7, Pontiac Fiero Porsche 914, 924, 944, etc... rwd 5 speed, pre '76 preffered. As close to running or fixable as possible.

Key: mitsubishi mitsu chrysler dodge plymouth starion conquest starquest flatty fatty tsi esi r esi-r 4 cylinder banger turbo intercooler intercooled sport coupe rwd jdm drift slide shell

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 10:18 PM