Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Netherlands "Worst Driver Contestant" hits host, What is Dutch for "Get the F*** out of the way!!"
ellisor3
post Jul 8 2011, 05:51 AM
Post #1

HPWhore

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,683
Region Association: South East States

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXjTDZwU8b0
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 6)
Richard Casto
post Jul 8 2011, 07:39 AM
Post #2

Blue Sky Motorsports, LLC

Member No.: 4,523

As they are Dutch, I can't understand a thing they are saying, so I had to search and found this...

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/07/06/netherl...-graphic-video/

It looks staged because you can't imagine that anyone is that bad of a driver. What is nuts is the quantity of vehicles and people directly in the path. Park them at the start not the end!? Whoever is the safety guy for the show should be fired!

Oh, and wondering why he looked behind him at the signs? Apparently he was to pass the signs at speed, look over his shoulder to determine if he is to drive around the foam blocks to the left or right. You can see in the video that one sign has an arrow and the other a red circle.

Richard
+Quote Post
Randal
post Jul 8 2011, 08:43 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 750

QUOTE(Richard Casto @ Jul 8 2011, 06:39 AM) *

As they are Dutch, I can't understand a thing they are saying, so I had to search and found this...

It looks staged because you can't imagine that anyone is that bad of a driver. What is nuts is the quantity of vehicles and people directly in the path. Park them at the start not the end!? Whoever is the safety guy for the show should be fired!

Oh, and wondering why he looked behind him at the signs? Apparently he was to pass the signs at speed, look over his shoulder to determine if he is to drive around the foam blocks to the left or right. You can see in the video that one sign has an arrow and the other a red circle.

Richard

Wow.

No helmets, narrow runway and fast (third gear) run, cars parked right where the guy will spin and having the driver turn totally around to figure out which way to go around the barrier (at speed).....

Oh, yea and how about allowing passengers, even if they are cute.

+Quote Post
Bleyseng
post Jul 8 2011, 10:17 AM
Post #4

Aircooled Baby!

Member No.: 24
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

What I could hear was from the girls was " on two, yeah, on two, ok......2....enough! enough!
+Quote Post
Drums66
post Jul 19 2011, 02:25 PM
Post #5

914 Rudiments

Member No.: 151
Region Association: Southwest Region

QUOTE(Randal @ Jul 8 2011, 07:43 AM) *

QUOTE(Richard Casto @ Jul 8 2011, 06:39 AM) *

Richard

Wow.

No helmets, narrow runway and fast (third gear) run, cars parked right where the guy will spin and having the driver turn totally around to figure out which way to go around the barrier (at speed).....

Oh, yea and how about allowing passengers, even if they are cute.
+Quote Post
underthetire
post Jul 19 2011, 05:01 PM
Post #6

914 Guru

Member No.: 9,623
Region Association: Northern California

See the driver run over on his tip-toes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)
+Quote Post
post Jul 19 2011, 05:13 PM
Post #7

Hummmm!!!

Member No.: 9,028

I had saw this earlier on another board I frequent...

The tippy toes are nice but I love how the driver after hitting the blocks lets go of the wheel and covers his face screaming......Jeez

I also have saw since that it could have been staged.....At least hitting the Host part??
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 01:01 AM