Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Played with a Prelude this eve., Having fun with ricers with a 914
4WheelDrifter
post Jun 23 2004, 09:11 PM
Post #1

Having a mid-life crisis @ 35

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,934

I'm behind a late 90s Honda prelude with a big fart can on it. You can tell there are young kids in the car, 4 to be exact.

He takes off to pass a minivan (4 lane road) to enter a series of turns about 1/4 mile ahead wher the road mrges to a 2 laner. He's on it hard I'd guess since black smoke was coming from the fart can. I give chase, hanging right in there on his tail. He brakes for the turn just before the lane merge and I pass him on the gas into the first turn and he falls way behind by the end of the twisties.

He catches up on the straight since I like to keep a pace, maintaining the same speed on the straights and in the turns. I'm doing about 35 and 90 degree turn comes up. I tap the brake and then nail the gas through the turn, sliding the rear out. Rice boy falls way behind again.

We get to the end of the road and I'm turning left. He gives me the headlight flash and I give him a wave. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wavey.gif) It was entertaining.

I know if he was alone, he would have taken me on that first straight.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 01:05 AM