Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Political/Religious Stuff, Just what we need. Another thread.
Howard
post Jul 7 2004, 06:24 PM
Post #1

Incontin(g)ent Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 943
Region Association: None

Ok, after not such careful review of the recently closed threads, Admin seems to close them when they become bigoted or downright nasty. I'll bet that was the case with some of Alfred's stuff, though I didn't get to read much.

IMHO. Don't see a liberal or conservative trend on the closures. If you do, you may be over sensitive. The avatars, within limits, are personal expressions, and the adult stuff should be labeled as such. No problems here.

Insults with smileys are great, especially if they are clever (thank you, Slits). But I am sick of hearing how all the problems of the world are caused by rag heads, spics, beaners, niggers, wops, chinks, and slopes. Take it from a kike, I've been on the receiving end and it sucks.

We have Latino members. Someone wanna explain to them why they are responsible for the new smog laws? Or how a Christian who bombs innocents in the name of God is better than a Muslim who does the same?

Going to dinner and a movie (not F911) now.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 10:16 PM