Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 15" in wheels for HSR, a little over board!!!!
d914
post Jul 7 2004, 08:02 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 904
Region Association: South East States

orginally I had planned on using my 16's to go vintage racing and got a nice set of bbs three piece wheels for my car correct offsets and no spacers.

THEN,,,,,I actually looked at tire availability for treaded bias ply racing tires...NONE that fit my car....

Soooo,off to ebay I go. Scored a nice set of 15x7 and 8's for $600 bucks cool. Lost on a couple of other deals so I go a shopping. Revolution has a internet sale on two yellow 15x8 race wheels in porsche offset. Car is blue with yellow graphics, even better $125 a wheel, gone.

Then back to ebay for a full set of cookies for the front wheels, under $200, I'm rocking.

Then one of the other ebay deals comes do and No One is bidding on a nice set of Fuchs 15x 7 and 8's again. Figure I can't go wrong bid and left town. Sure enough won them for under $600.....

So now I have 2 full set of fuchs, 1 set of 7" cookies and two revolution 15x8's on top of 2 sets of early offset 16 in wheels and two sets of late offset wheels......Just call me wheels are us....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rusty
post Jul 8 2004, 01:32 AM
Post #2

Wanted: Engine case GA003709

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

Looks like you're setting up quite the stockpile. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

-Rusty (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:23 PM