Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bay Area: Rail Buggy Trailer (hayward / castro valley) $550
914World
post Aug 24 2011, 08:14 PM
Post #1

Member #1
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1
Region Association: None

I have a custom built trailer for sale. It was originally built for a rail buggy. But over the past few years we have been using it to transport our porsche 914. The deck of the trailer is 13ft long and 5 feet wide. With a 3 ft long tongue. All lights work on it and it has brand new tires with less than 500 miles on them. New wooden deck as well as a freshly painted frame all done within the last 6 months. It will come with the hitch and reciever ball. Im looking to get 550 obo. But throw me an offer the worst i can do is say no. I need it gone asap. So give me a call or text me 510 427 7996

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 09:08 AM