Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> SCCA to move all 914 -4 to DSP, so what does that mean?
GaroldShaffer
post Jul 12 2004, 09:08 AM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

Ran a SCCA AX yesterday (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif) (We need a smile hitting a cone) and one of the guys there said that the SCCA was thinking of moving all Porsche 914-4 to DSP.

Since I'm still new to this AX thing & the SCCA, what does this mean. I don't have my SCCA rules & regs book yet (they are slow ship it). I am still trying to learn what the different classes are. I currently run CSP, why, I don't know for sure, that is where I was told my 914 fits or I could run SM2 since I have a 2.0 built to Euro specs.

To be honest I really don't care what class I am in, just want to (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) and have fun, but I want to understand better what these different classes mean at least CSP & DSP

I did confirm this also, in the current issue of Sportscar Mag, in the green section page F-170 item 18.

And just for the record my worst time yesterday was 54.35 and my best was 50.02 and no cones or DNF this time either. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

This post has been edited by itsa914: Jul 12 2004, 09:13 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 08:53 PM