Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bay Area: Porsche 914 2.0L 1976 (san jose west) $6500
914World
post Sep 27 2011, 08:59 AM
Post #1

Member #1
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1
Region Association: None

One of only 4,200 built, the last year of the 914. I've owned this car for about 17 yrs.
This is a California car. Nepal orange with tan interior. I've put a lot of money into this car over the years.

This is a stock car, in straight condition. The engine was rebuilt a few years ago, and the
car will pass smog. The car runs cool, even under full load conditions, and has plenty of power.
Blaupunkt stereo.

The car has bilstein shocks and 110lb springs in back. No issue with rust in the engine compartment,
no rust issue in battery tray. The body pan is solid with no rust, esp. none around jacking points.
One small rust spot that's existed since I've owned the car on the rt. front fender.

6,500 O.B.O. - I'm off to school and need to trim the toys.

Richard

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 07:34 AM