Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> should I get a 911, trade the teener for a tail dragger???
post Aug 4 2004, 01:06 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 988

All right,

I'm convinced, I'm keeping the 914, I think the truth is, I've just never had a 911, I started with a 928 s4 5speed, loved it and sold it to buy my house...then found a nice 944s2 and liked it but sold it and then found a 968 that was also fun...what was missing, well, like most of us, I wanted to work on my cars, and none of these Porsche's were cars that i could really work on, IE- actually do major work on my self, not just oil changes and brake work. so the 914 was it. It's also been the most reliable, most fun to drive, and cheapest to own. The alure of a 911 is strong though, I think I'll keep going with the 914 for at least 2-3 more years, and then look at an sc or carrera coupe, maybe then I would be able to afford to keep both...right now I cant justify that, one is enough.

-Adam
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 07:01 PM