Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS 1971 914
Dglue
post Nov 12 2011, 08:35 AM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,775
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

someone take this car. I have no time for it. It's a 1971 914 with a chevy C10 4.3 pick up motor in it. Stock tranny very modded, lowered, wide rear fenders, wide tires 5 lug, rebult brakes, I have extra targa top, and doors. Ther car need floorpans, battery, windshild, body work/paint and some wireing work that I am not able to do. I just want to get rid of it. It was my dream car, but with everything I have going on it's just not going to get done. I need the space for the wife's car. please act soon. If I get no takers it's going to a house in upstate NY where it's going to sit in a barn. I really don't want to do that, but I am running out of options. I can even help with transport, I have a trailer. Asking $2000 OBO Call soon!! David 516 993 4947
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 12:35 AM