Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Many thanks to SLITS for fixing my water pump situation!, Rare, one-of-a-kind or just an odd ball water pump housing.
BRAVE_HELIOS
post Nov 20 2011, 05:50 PM
Post #1

"Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens"

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,920
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

...probably the latter.

I ordered a cast cover/cast impeller water pump from Ron. When it arrived, it would not fit in my R.H. water pump housing. Long story short; I ended up sending Ron my housing, my original aluminum/stamped steel impeller water pump and the water pump he sent me. After much inspection and research, he informed me that it's my RH water pump housing that is perhaps an odd ball design. He was very gracious. Not only did he have my original water pump rebuilt (the ceramic seals had failed); he also replaced the stamped steel impellers with cast impellers AND he also sent me a cast cover/stamped steel water pump machined to fit in my houising!

I call this going way above and beyond the call of duty!

Ron performed an excellent feat of customer service and I will never forget this!

I installed my aluminum cover/cast impeller water pump as Ron suggested and it's performing flawlessly!

Thank you Ron!

You are da man!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 09:00 AM