Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bay Area: Parts for 1974 Porsche 914 2.0L (san jose downtown)
914World
post Nov 24 2011, 11:22 PM
Post #1

Member #1
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1
Region Association: None

I have a number of parts from my Porsche 914 that I am trying to get rid of. The car has sat for some time but many of the parts are still in pretty good condition. Listed are the parts that I am selling, and a rough estimate on what I would like to receive for each part. However, prices are all negotiable. Parts are available for pick up only. If you're interested in a part that is not listed, it probably isn't in good enough condition to be worth listing.

-Engine (passed compression test with at least 140-150psi for each cylinder. Has 90,000 miles)-$1500
-5-speed manual Transmission-$600
-Doors (2) with handles- $100 each, handles can be sold separately, however, buyer would be required to remove them personally, there is some rust on the doors, but the handles are clean.
-Steering rack assembly- $500
-Front Suspension- $450
-Original Wheels (4)- $100 each
-Brake assemblies (4)- $100 each. Cheaper if purchased with wheels
-Trunk lid (there is rust on the lid)- $100
-Front lid (there is rust on the lid)- $100
-ECU- $200
-Head lights- $150
-Roof w/latches- $150
-Starter- $50
-Muffler- $50

Please call me with any questions, do not e-mail me, thank you.

Walter
(408)319-7587

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 02:25 AM