Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> the joy of being a relative newbie....
scottb
post Apr 29 2003, 03:34 PM
Post #1

who wants a PEZ?!

Group: Members
Member No.: 32
Region Association: North East States

every time i walk up and unlock the car, get behind the seat and hear the engine start, i think "damn! i get to drive this thing!"

every time someone asks "what is that?" i get to tell them about the little porsche that could......

i make up errands for things that the wife wants that will fit in the car. managed to get 3 big ass storage shelf kits into the front seat and rear trunk!

i find that i listen really closely to everything that goes on in the car and worry about every squeak and rattle. i feel like i have a 3rd kid!

i see little troughs of rust around a bolt and immediately assume the entire car is about to detonate into a cloud of ferrous oxide! then i hit a large pot hole (northeast roads blow!) and the car is solid so i stop stressing. for now.....

i think of setting up a car fund much like my kids college fund. is this wrong?

the first spring with the car has been great. i am gonna drive the little money pit until winter and then up on jack stands and i get to turn wrenches all winter. at least my wife knows where i am when i am in the garage.

sorry for the length of the post but felt compelled to speak.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:37 PM