Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> car on craigslist
Mueller
post Jan 17 2003, 02:02 PM
Post #21

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

4-lug.....

I'm trying to convince the wife I am not spending too much money on the /4....so I sell off the stuff I don't need.....of course as most men do, we tell the wife when we sell something, but we "forget" to mention when something is bought (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

For rims and tires, I got a set of 15x5.5 Enkies from a fellow lister to "borrow" for a while....they should look good on the car...car is white and the center section of the Enkies are black
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jonwatts
post Jan 17 2003, 03:06 PM
Post #22

no rules, just wrong

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 141

If I were keeping the car I would look into one of Perry Kiehl's cockpit covers. One of the nicest thing about this car is the dash and ALL OF THE INTERIOR TRIM PIECES ARE FREE OF CRACKS (unlike Brad).

I should pull all that stuff out and still charge Mike the same amount for the car but I'm too lazy.

Jon
+Quote Post
Mueller
post Jan 17 2003, 03:12 PM
Post #23

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

I thought the /6 had a decent dash....opps....yea, I'd rather put it into the /6 to sqeak a few more bucks out of it .........
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:05 AM