Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> CA registation, What to tell the DMV?
Chris Julian
post Aug 18 2004, 06:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,821

OK guys,

It’s finally time to register the car in preparation for road testing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif) My problem is this. I bought the car 13 years ago from a party who owned it for at least 8 years and never registered it. So the last time the car was registered was in 1983? I do possess the pink slip and it has been signed over to the previous owner but that is where it was left. Anyone have any experience in this department? Should I tell the DMV I even have the pink and try to track down the original owner or should I go in deaf and dumb. What are the implications of not having any paperwork vs a signed pink (in someone else’s name)? Keep in mind none of these people are around to help.

Then there's insurance, remember this is a highly modified V8 car. Can anyone recommend a carrier?

Thanks,

Chris
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 04:43 PM