Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Type IV conversion update....
FriarJohn
post Apr 30 2003, 05:47 PM
Post #21

Non-914-Owner

Group: Members
Member No.: 211
Region Association: None

I love that shit but don't like getting surprised by it at work. Luckily it's after 5.

heh heh heh... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

JB
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Apr 30 2003, 09:58 PM
Post #22

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

I don't mind the human form. I just clicked on this thread to see how your conversion is going. Scrolling down the page...... Wife gets up from her desk... goes walking by... What the....doh! Geeeze just warn a guy!
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
914x3
post Apr 30 2003, 10:39 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 635

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif) we need more 914 chicks!! 914x3 Eric
+Quote Post
Qarl
post Apr 30 2003, 10:52 PM
Post #24

Shriveled member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 271

Sorry Brad... I won't provoke the adults any more. I've been a little depressed lately and the boobs actually made me laugh and smile for a change.

I admit too, that I get surprised when something naked appears in a post not related to nakedness. I now realize it's gotten a little out of hand.

For those that are offended by people's post, keep in mind that this group (club) was started with the idea of less moderation and more open thought. But I think the idea was to be less moderated about endorsing companies, promoting your own product, and not being so sensored.

Cut Brad some slack when people get out of line. As they say, don't kill the messenger. Brad's a great guy and has done us all a great service by getting this site going. I'm finding more useful stuff here than on the PP site lately.

On another note, I'm confused about people getting worried about getting caught at work and and having boobs popping up in these discussions? Do your bosses get concerned only if you are looking at boobs, but they don't mind that you're wasting your company computer bandwidth on a 914 discussion group talking about cars and stuff?

Okay, let's talk about car stuff.

So how about that new Carerra GT??? Guys on the 911 PP board, says it reminds them of a 914. I guess that's a pretty cool compliment.

Regards,

Karl
+Quote Post
FriarJohn
post Apr 30 2003, 10:57 PM
Post #25

Non-914-Owner

Member No.: 211

My boss doesn't care about either, especially after 5pm. It's just the squares that might be working late in the office that might stir up trouble. But they have failed in their attempts to get me fired for more than five years, so I'm not THAT worried...

JB
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post May 1 2003, 06:37 AM
Post #26

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

just a thought. what the hell are you guys doing posting and cruising here when you are supposed to be WORKING. is it lunch time or something?

kevin
+Quote Post
Gint
post May 1 2003, 07:13 AM
Post #27

Mike Ginter

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

On another note, I'm confused about people getting worried about getting caught at work and and having boobs popping up in these discussions? Do your bosses get concerned only if you are looking at boobs, but they don't mind that you're wasting your company computer bandwidth on a 914 discussion group talking about cars and stuff?

You're serious?
In this day and age you can't NOT surf the net even for work purposes. My group/boss are a bunch of Unix geeks. We all do it, everybody knows it, it's accepted that occasionally we surf for personal stuff. But there's a time and a place for everything.

Bouncin' 48DDDDDDDDDDDD's?!?!?!?!

That ain't gonna fly. I walked buy some guy's 9x9 cube just yesterday and saw a 17" monitor 3/4 full of naked chick. If the woman across the hall from him ever sees that, he's a goner. In fact he deserves it IMHO. What a moron. But I'm no snitch.

And I don't need my 10 or 12 year old kids seeing it when they come to say goodnight to me while I'm trying to satisfy a 914 addiction. Cripes. My wife would just laugh at all of it.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:15 AM