Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Show us your 3rd Brake Light
RickS
post Jan 25 2012, 08:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,880
Region Association: None

Don't know about you but I live in mortal fear of being rear ended by some latte swilling, cell phone yacking, child slapping soccer mom in her SUV. No matter how well insured, the thought of totalling it or having to build another is a drag. So... Any one who can read knows that a 3rd brake down will significantly reduce the likelyhood of being rear ended (key word significantly) but a flashing brake light which pulses 3 or 4 flashes before going solid really gets peoples' attention. So I found one at a cycle site and the thing has three things going for it:
1. Compact size
2. Blistering bright - far brighter than anything I have seen
3. Option to also have it as a running light (not doing this) which then goes to brake light.

Anywho, I am more than impressed with it. http://www.customdynamics.com/Light_bars.htm Scroll down to Knight Riderz Non-Sequential LED Light Bar. Theres's a vid too. No affiliation.

Attached Image
Attached Image

They also have a non-flashing version, but what the hell, I don't have to be the one watching it flash.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 11:26 PM