Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for some not so porsche colors on 914's.
DerekKim
post Aug 30 2004, 06:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,635

Hello! I figured with everyone so different with their cars they might have some different colors. I'm looking for flat black(not likely but worth a shot), black(probably porsche standard), and a dark gray. several different shade of dark gray is cool. If you could please post the name of the color wiht your post.

Thanks,
Derek
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
charlesmac
post Aug 30 2004, 08:49 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,264

hey Derrick, another missippian. I think that makes 4 that i've seen on here. My first 914 was a chrysler color, panama green pearl. I know it's not black or grey, but it did look black it the right light. Havent decided if i'm going with the same color on my next one or not. I really liked the way it looked though. The rate i'm going it'll be a couple years before i finish it anyway. Now if i can just find the one pic i have of my first one.

charles
+Quote Post
eeyore
post Aug 30 2004, 09:09 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,533
Region Association: None

It doesn't seem you really listed any gray = 'color'?

You might try black base with some pearl color in a clear coat. My favorite (custom paint) helmet has a base of black, with purple pearl in the clear coat. Black at night, sparkly dark purplish in the day.
+Quote Post
DerekKim
post Aug 30 2004, 09:22 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,635

Nice. So have you been here all yourl ife or moved here? I've been here for about 9 years now. Moving out to Cali in a year and a half is what I'm shooting for. Cool Richland isn't too far away. My mother and I are driving through on our way to the coast ot see my dad and bro. Stoppign at the BAM in Jackson to pick up Porsche and 911 and maybe EVO mag. Dang that purple durign the day blakc at ngiht seams cool. Got any pics?
+Quote Post
EdwardBlume
post Aug 30 2004, 10:20 PM
Post #5

914 Wizard

Member No.: 81
Region Association: Central California

Gray- Toyota Graphite Gray. It has alot of yellow in it and looks great in the sun....

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
charlesmac
post Aug 31 2004, 11:07 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 2,264

Yep, been here all my life. Grew up in the ghetto in jackson, had to move. Moving to Cali will be cool, lots more to get into, or that could be a bad thing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool_shades.gif) Been trying to help a friend get his aircooled business going hoping we can create some kind of interest around here.

charles
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 09:54 AM