Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Barrie Auto Auction, Disappointment
tracks914
post Sep 12 2004, 08:03 PM
Post #1

Canadian Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 153
Region Association: None

I just came back from the Barrie Ontario Auto Fleamarket and auction. I have never been there before and was hoping to scoop some parts for my teener. It is one of the biggest fleamarkets in Canada but to my amazment, it was all American Muscle. I walked for 6 hours and never got to see it all. The only german stuff I saw was some VW parts (I bought an old Blaupunkt AM radio and interior window crank) and a complete set of 911 gauges. I bought the gauges because they came with 150mph speedo, 240 kph speedo, VDO clock, 2 tachs, one 911 combo gauge (temp and oil pressure but no sending units) and two brand new door stops/jambs. I didn't need any of them but because they were the only Porsche stuff I saw I bought them anyway. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (can you say Ebay??)
As big as it was (and only a 7 hour drive away) unless I was restoring and American car I wouldn't return.
I did see some beautiful muscle cars though and that itself was worth the trip.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 06:05 PM