Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fall Foliage Classic 2004, THANKS to MotoLegends!
seanery
post Sep 13 2004, 01:56 PM
Post #1

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

MotoLegends Selected as 914world.com 2004 Fall Foliage Presenting Sponsor

Santa Barbara, CA September 13, 2004 – MotoLegends, LLC (MotoLegends®, MotoLegends.net) “a panacea for motoring enthusiasts™”, announced today its selection as the Presenting Sponsor for the 914world.com 2004 Fall Foliage rally event scheduled for October 22-24, 2004 in Columbus, Indiana. The 914world.com Fall Foliage Event is an annual gathering of Porsche® 914 owners and enthusiasts promoted by 914world.com online club and community. 914world.com is holding annual events that draw participants from all over the world to United States for inspiring days of touring, rallies, concours, swap meet and social events. Past events have attracted over 50 cars and several hundred passionate participants and promoters expect the 2004 Fall Foilage Classic event to attract more cars and participants each year.

MotoLegends President & CEO, Jeffrey Batchelor, said “MotoLegends is honored and thrilled to participate in this annual Porsche® 914 gathering as the Presenting Sponsor. The 914world.com membership and community shares our passion and enthusiasm for the Porsche 914 and we felt this was an ideal opportunity for MotoLegends to lend our support to a growing and passionate community of enthusiasts.” O. Kent Smith, MotoLegends Executive Vice President added, “we look forward to a glorious experience touring through the colorful fall foliage in central Indiana coupled with the chance to meet new friends. As motoring enthusiasts we relish any opportunity to share our pursuit with other 914 enthusiasts”.

About MotoLegends, LLC: MotoLegends.net.

MotoLegends® lives to personify and promote the adventuresome lifestyle of "Motoring Enthusiasts". Founded by lifelong enthusiasts, MotoLegends offers unique perspective and experience into the finest aspects of the motoring enthusiast lifestyle and community. Situated in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA, MotoLegends is distinctively positioned, informed and equipped to introduce its line of Porsche®-based conversion and tuner products, motoring accessories and apparel.

MotoLegends also serves as the market ambassador for the finest product offerings from select Specialty Automotive Manufacturers, Custom American Motorcycle Builders and Specialty European Motorcycle Manufacturers. In the effort to deliver “five-star” service to clients, MotoLegends offers Legends Garage®, an ultra-secure, climate-controlled, insured storage and maintenance service for rare and collectable vehicles. Through Legends Ranch® and Legends Tours®, MotoLegends Destination Resort and Enthusiast Tours divisions, MotoLegends can serve as a personal concierge and guide to the "Road Less Traveled" for members and their guests. With personalized access to worldwide touring and enthusiast opportunities the open road is calling and – “MotoLegends can take you there and take care of you on the way™”.

For more information on MotoLegends visit the website at MotoLegends.net or call 877.7MY.MOTO.

XEOS International Media Group
P.O. Box 12671
Chandler, AZ 85249 USA
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Part Pricer
post Sep 13 2004, 03:49 PM
Post #2

Believe everything I post

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 35

Good stuff Sean. Congrats.

It would be nice however if their website was active.
+Quote Post
seanery
post Sep 13 2004, 04:36 PM
Post #3

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

yeah, it was supposed to be up Friday (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Sep 13 2004, 10:44 PM
Post #4

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Group: Members
Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

Nice promo Sean. I can't wait to check out their web site. Great to see such a great Sponor on board! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
+Quote Post
jfort
post Sep 15 2004, 08:52 AM
Post #5

Group: Members
Member No.: 652
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Damn, I wish I could go to the FFC. I'll be out of town on business that w.e. Take a curve really fast for me......
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:22 AM