Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT Acura Integra forums, Gen 2
smrz914
post Sep 16 2004, 04:20 PM
Post #1

Soon to be brightening the life of the person behind you.

Group: Members
Member No.: 596

I was wondering if anyone knew or a good 2nd gen integra forum. My integra is a car I needed to buy b/c I broke another transmission. I do not want a really ricey forum which is all that i'm finding. Anything like this forum out there for integras? Sorry it's so off topic.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
3liter914-6
post Sep 16 2004, 09:59 PM
Post #2

Master of Clueless Posts

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,238
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(smrz914 @ Sep 16 2004, 06:20 PM)
I was wondering if anyone knew or a good 2nd gen integra forum. My integra is a car I needed to buy b/c I broke another transmission. I do not want a really ricey forum which is all that i'm finding. Anything like this forum out there for integras? Sorry it's so off topic.

Since no one else has stepped up to the plate, I'll take a swing. Honestly you may be out of luck with a non-rice Acura/Honda forum. I've heard that honda-tech.com is the most mature and technically oriented of the bunch, not sure if that's one of the ones you've visited already.
+Quote Post
DerekKim
post Sep 16 2004, 11:41 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,635

I was into the Import 2nr thing for a while. I wanted a Del Sol. Found this nice site and they got mad at me for wanting to put on a body kit cause it adds weight. Their anti rice. I'll try and find the site it was pretty good for Honda/Acura though I never checked out the Acura boards I think they'll be the same as the Del Sol boards.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 10:17 PM