Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trouble with a local business..., Anybody want to have some fun?
mike_the_man
post Sep 20 2004, 11:19 AM
Post #1

I like stuff!

Group: Members
Member No.: 809

Hi all,

I've been having a little trouble with a local business lately. I ordered a gauge pod for my S4. The owner of the business told me that it would be here in a week. 2 weeks go by, and no word from him. So, I start calling, no answer. I stop by the shop, nobody is ever there. After 3 weeks, I'm getting a little upset. I send him an email, and finally I get a response. He gives me a bunch of excuses about the business going through some changes, but what it really comes down to is that he never bothered to order the gauge pod for me. I asked him if he would order it for me know, and I get no reply.

I'm a little upset by this treatment. Although, I talked to one gentleman who had paid upfront for some parts (not cheap parts either) and was told that they would be here in a week. That was 6 weeks ago.

So, here's where all the fellow teeners come in. This business has an online forum for price quotes, etc. They also have a 5% price beat guarantee. If any of you have a few spare moments, sign up on the forum and ask for some prices, supplying the lowest possible price that you can get your parts for, and asking for the 5% price beat. Or, make comments on the web site, the lack of customer service, etc. I wouldn't reccomend actually buying anything from him, because it's not too likely that you will ever get your order.

Here's the link Hucal Motorsports

Thanks for the help,
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
spare time toys
post Sep 20 2004, 01:34 PM
Post #2

hooked on grilling food.

Member No.: 1,884
Region Association: Southwest Region

gotta love it look at the customer cars.. He must only have 4 customers and one does not want to show the car. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif)
+Quote Post
iiibdsiil
post Sep 20 2004, 03:27 PM
Post #3

Needs Door Locks

Member No.: 1,362

I am pretty sure that isn't even an M3. Looks like a regular 3 series, since I don't see any flares...
+Quote Post
SLITS
post Sep 20 2004, 03:32 PM
Post #4

"This Utah shit is HARSH!"

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,696
Region Association: None

He spent to much money on the animation and can't buy parts anymore. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
+Quote Post
mike_the_man
post Sep 20 2004, 04:20 PM
Post #5

I like stuff!

Member No.: 809

QUOTE(iiibdsiil @ Sep 20 2004, 01:27 PM)
I am pretty sure that isn't even an M3. Looks like a regular 3 series, since I don't see any flares...

I think it is an M3. I've seen it a few times, and it's supposed to be a real one. A little too ricey for my tastes, but whatcha gonna do. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 08:00 AM