Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Political Poll, Cast your vote
If the election were held today, who would you choose as the President & Vice-President of the U.S.?
If the election were held today, who would you choose as the President & Vice-President of the U.S.?
Bush - Cheney [ 64 ] ** [43.54%]
Kerry - Edwards [ 80 ] ** [54.42%]
Nader - Camejo [ 3 ] ** [2.04%]
Total Votes: 147
Guests cannot vote 
Part Pricer
post Sep 22 2004, 10:40 AM
Post #1

Believe everything I post

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 35

I've read through most of the topics on this board that have touched on political issues. Most of them have turned into pissing contests since we are such a diverse group, very much like the population of the US. So, I have set this poll up to not allow replies.

This is very much like visiting a voting booth. Come in, make your choice and cast your vote. With the exception that everyone can vote, including Canadians. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

The question that I pose is very simple, "If the election were held today, who would you choose as the President & Vice-President of the U.S.?"

I think that it would be interesting to see the outcome if we were the "virtual battleground state" whose electoral votes would determine the outcome of the election.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 11:28 PM