Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Today was better than yesterday, excellent race at Lime Rock
ChrisFoley
post Oct 2 2004, 08:12 PM
Post #1

I am Tangerine Racing

Group: Members
Member No.: 209
Region Association: None

I met Matt Romanowski in the morning. Thanks for stopping by Matt. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Also signed some autographs for a few cub scouts - made me feel like a celebrity. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool_shades.gif)

My race was mid-afternoon. The threat of rain didn't materialize until more than an hour after my race. I felt sorry for the fast Formula Atlantic and Sports 2000 drivers, who had to return to their paddock and switch to rain tires, then had their race shortened to less than 15 laps when time ran out.

Conditions were pretty much perfect for my race. The car felt the best it ever has and I ran several laps in the 1:01's (best was 1:01.4), chasing the leaders. Traffic was a bitch, and I finished third overall behind a E Prod TR3A and a Baby Grand SPU car. My average speed for 25 laps on the 1.5 mile track was 87mph.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mueba.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:05 AM