Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Question for ya, OK three questions
Elliot_Cannon
post May 9 2003, 10:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 480
Region Association: None

Hi,
I am restoring my 73 914 and have a few (more) questions. Can I leave off the bellows and flappers or will I need them? I will have the engine built to 2.2 and will be using webers. Can I do away with the expansion chamber on top of the fuel tank? I would like to mount a wider tire (205 50 15). What wheel offset do I need to mount these tires under stock fenders?
Cheers, Elliot (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon14.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon14.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon14.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Elliot Cannon   Question for ya   May 9 2003, 10:55 AM
Brad Roberts   You MUST leave the flapper in place for the oil co...   May 9 2003, 11:42 AM
Lawrence914-6   I'm quoting from George Hussey. The flaps are...   May 9 2003, 11:51 AM
tahoward   Mmm...I need pics on this one. Did all cars come ...   May 9 2003, 12:37 PM
MJHanna  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 06:07 AM