Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> My project, I never learn...
Stutgart46
post Oct 8 2004, 04:37 PM
Post #1

Stutgart46

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,365

This is my 6th 914. You would think that I would my lesson but I haven't.
I actually bought this car here about a month ago and since then I have removed the heater, cleaned and painted the wheel wells, purchased SC Suspension parts and 5 Lug conversion parts for the rear. Also, I have some 7x15" fuchs and a new carpet kit that is waiting to be installed after carpet. I have removed the bumpers and valance and I am replacing them with GT glass bumpers and a special edition spoiler.
It's a '72 1.7 ltr. that runs great. I plan on installing a 6 someday, but for now that 1.7 just keeps trucking along.
I hope to have it painted by the end of October and have all the suspension stuff and interior stuff done by the holidays.
These cars are like a song that you can't get out of your head, but man are they fun.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Stutgart46   My project   Oct 8 2004, 04:37 PM
Stutgart46   Interior,   Oct 8 2004, 04:38 PM
Stutgart46   One more...   Oct 8 2004, 04:39 PM
aircooledboy   Lesson? There's no lesson to learn bud. These ...   Oct 8 2004, 05:19 PM
Lou W   :agree: Looks good to me :)   Oct 8 2004, 05:41 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 03:25 AM