Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> fall foliage classic questions
skeit80
post Oct 11 2004, 07:27 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 284

my car is currently being painted and i'm making a mad dash to finish the car for this fall foliage classic in columbus, indiana. any idea about how many cars will show up? i am currently not a PCA member, do i need to be to attend the show? can you register the day you get there? any info would be appreciated. thanks. jason.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
seanery
post Oct 11 2004, 08:29 AM
Post #2

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

Jason,
You don't need to be a PCA member. This isn't PCA affiliated. It's a 914Club event.
Currently we have about 20-25 cars signed up. There have been a couple of people (like Special K and me) who thought they'd be in their 914 and won't be.

We'd prefer no onsite registrations, so we can make sure that there are enough goodie bags and goodies to go with.
The entry fee is only $30 and is tax deductable, we'll have the forms there and includes lots of goodies and an event shirt.

Go ahead and sign up, even if your 914 isn't ready, come on out!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:27 PM