Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> part number needed, for turn signal switch
freezing14
post Oct 14 2004, 08:36 AM
Post #1

freezing14

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,233

As I am putting the car together, I test everything to make sure I will not have to disassemble it later along with the stuff that goes on top,, I am still working electrical glitches,, and now i need to find a turn signal switch as mine is cracked inside, the P # is 914 613 91314 but since it is a 1972 1.7 the housing should be the same as the VW and 1 very interesting thing,, if you call the dealer for lets says 0-ring and you as the same 0-ring with VW and P # for the same part the VW is usually quite a bit cheaper anyone have the VW number for the turn signal switch so that i can try to find it unless you know of anyone who sells them or if you have 1 for sale
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mark Henry
post Oct 14 2004, 09:29 AM
Post #2

that's what I do!

Group: Members
Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

Mike (mikes914's) most likly has one, if you don't know the number PM me for it, I don't have it handy right now.

I'll check my stash too.

Some years will take a 411 switch (I think) but I don't know what years.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:35 PM