Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Cam Gear Replacement, What bolts to use?
Allan
post Oct 25 2004, 12:25 PM
Post #1

Teenerless Weenie

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,304
Region Association: Southern California

Got a replacement cam gear over the weekend thanks to Slits (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) Anyone recommend the right bolts to use when putting it on the cam? I don't know how much torque they are subjected to or if they need to be a certain size to clear all the stuff inside the case. Also, is anyone familiar with the Eljin (sp?) cams that GPR sells. They are saying they can get me a little more aggressive cam that will work perfectly without changing anything on the fuel injection. Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Headrage   Cam Gear Replacement   Oct 25 2004, 12:25 PM
Demick   Whatever cam you buy should come with the appropri...   Oct 25 2004, 12:40 PM
Jake Raby   what oil pump are you running??   Oct 25 2004, 01:01 PM
Demick   ...   Oct 25 2004, 01:33 PM
Headrage   I was under the impression that the different size...   Oct 25 2004, 01:48 PM
Demick   The numbers indicate the size (radius) of the cam ...   Oct 25 2004, 02:11 PM
Jake Raby   I have never had a clearance issue with a stock pu...   Oct 25 2004, 04:41 PM
Demick  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 07:41 PM