Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Something for Aspiring Auto Designers out There, or those interested in it
Tom_T
post Dec 11 2012, 12:56 PM
Post #1

TMI....

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,181
Region Association: Southern California

I've heard about this introductory program put on by Autoweek, but haven't attended nor do I know of anyone who has.

But I thought it might be interesting to anyone on here interested in automotive design as a career or out of general interest - especially those within driving distance to MoTown.

www.autoweek.com/designforum

Last Spring we had a PCA Zone 8 SGR Concours at Art Center in Pasadena, and for me, the highlight was a guided tour of the design studios of what is arguably the top automotive design school in the world. I know they also have ties with or a satellite campus in Detroit, but don't know if they're connected to this Autoweek program.

Also - anyone in SoCal should look up the PCA Zone 8 calendar for when their 2013 concours will be & swing by for the Art Center tour, as it's all free.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/santa_smiley.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 05:27 AM