Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> new daily driver, saab 93
post Nov 15 2004, 02:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 988

Just picked up an 01 saab 93 se as a daily driver.

If anyone is looking for a great car, for pretty low $ these are a great deal. I found mine at a dealer, with 40k miles, it comes with 6 yrs and 100k bumper to bumper warranty (one of those certified pre-owned deals) so I'm covered for 6yrs from the in-service date or till 100k.

The car is just about perfect, dark silver, black leather 5 speed, all options, drives great, 30mpg, and with the hatch, tons of room...fast and great on the highway

for the money I'd be hard pressed to find a better value! here's a contest, what other cars are out there that are compairable?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
thesey914
post Nov 15 2004, 03:05 PM
Post #2

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 66

I only get 28mpg out of mine (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) . Good cars though, huge boot, chain driven cams, great climate control, on board computer. Ride is a bit soft but once i stops leaning it really hangs on to the bends.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 03:13 PM