Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anybody up for a Dyno run day?, we just had the Tiger club today
muddboy
post Nov 20 2004, 06:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,085
Region Association: Southern California

Just got home from working a little extra today.

And today m shop was hosting the Tiger club of So Cal. So I asked the boss what the costs were for the club to do that.
Found out that its pretty resonable, normaly to run your car on the dyno we charge $75, but for the club days its only $40. That is if you want to dyno your car (I personaly dont.... 1.7 and all). Mostly you get to at least see what your car is doing... a little tuning (more if your using carbs or programable FI), and the use of the parkinglot to "socialize".

Would like to know if any ppl near the Anahiem area would be intrested
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
drew365
post Nov 20 2004, 07:51 PM
Post #2

These are the good old days!

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

I used to belong to SCaT. I had a '67 MKII that was totally stock. Had the 289 under the hood and a Chrysler 5 star badge on the fender. A real bastard child. I miss that car for summer evening cruising. It had the eggcrate grill in front and looked like a tiny '57 T Bird. My wife actually thought it was cute, she never says that about the teener. <_<
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:44 PM