Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Subaru hydraulic clutch time..., Need help from the gurus!
Chris H.
post Apr 6 2013, 10:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 73
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Hey all,

I'm at the point where the hydraulic clutch setup needs to be mapped out for my Subie conversion. The donor trans is from a 2006 WRX with a 13/16 slave cylinder. Initial reaction is to buy a 13/16 generic (wildwood or CNC) master cylinder so they match and give a “factory” clutch feel but after some internet searches it seems that pedal travel is also a factor and might mean a different size would be better. I’ve seen some GREAT hydraulic clutch threads but could not find one for the Subie trans setup.

I’d assume the pedal throw is probably similar but could be wrong. BIGKAT is using a 3/4 and mentioned he might rather have a 5/8. His trans likely has a ¾ slave.

Any insight or thoughts on this? You don't have to be right! Brainstorming is great too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 11:49 PM