Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: '75 1.8L **Sold**, '75 914 driver for sale ***Sold***
Russ
post Jun 21 2013, 02:03 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,544

QUOTE(SCV @ Jun 19 2013, 11:56 AM) *

Bump. No reasonable offer refused. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sunglasses.gif)

I am interested. PM and e-mail sent.

Russ
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Russ
post Jun 24 2013, 04:11 PM
Post #22

Steve,
Thanks for the call today. I'm excited about the car. I will look forwrd to seeing the requested photos.
Once I review the photos of the hellhole area and other suspect sections I will contact you to make further arrangements.

Thanks,
Russ
+Quote Post
marktpalmer
post Jun 25 2013, 11:15 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 16,049
Region Association: None

PM'ed contact info. BTW, sorry for the Lurker status. Found 914world as soon as I could. Intro will be coming ASAP.
+Quote Post
SCV
post Jun 26 2013, 06:50 PM
Post #24

Aircooled Enthusiast

Member No.: 10,630

Thanks to all who have expressed interest. A sale is pending at present, but I will provide updates if this does not go according to plan.

Sincerely,

Stephen
+Quote Post
Russ
post Jun 29 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #25

QUOTE(SCV @ Jun 26 2013, 08:50 PM) *

Thanks to all who have expressed interest. A sale is pending at present, but I will provide updates if this does not go according to plan.

Sincerely,

Stephen

Hey Stephen,
Just a quick follow up to see if you sold the car. If not and you are tring to settle on a price, please know that I will pay $4k. If your current buyer is paying $4k I will pay $4500.

Thanks,
Russell
+Quote Post
SCV
post Jul 1 2013, 06:20 AM
Post #26

Aircooled Enthusiast

Member No.: 10,630

QUOTE(Russ @ Jun 29 2013, 01:33 PM) *

QUOTE(SCV @ Jun 26 2013, 08:50 PM) *

Sincerely,

Stephen

Hey Stephen,
Just a quick follow up to see if you sold the car. If not and you are tring to settle on a price, please know that I will pay $4k. If your current buyer is paying $4k I will pay $4500.

Thanks,
Russell

Russ,

The car has been sold and shipping is being arranged now. My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I have been extremely busy during the last few weeks.

Stephen

+Quote Post
russ911
post Jul 9 2013, 06:42 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 15,944
Region Association: South East States

Hi, my name is Russ Quinn and I am the fellow that purchased the 914 from Steven. I wanted to take a minute to thank Steven for all his help during this process and to express my sincere thanks to all of the other members for their input.

I have been around Porsches for a long time but mainly with 911 and 356 vintage, historical, and current race cars. I wanted to find a nice starter Porsche for my son who now works with a Porsche race team.

I was searching all the sites I could think of and I came across 914 World. It was the best thing that has happened for me in this search. I received help from members even though I was "New" and had the "Lurker" status.

I found Steven's ad it looked to be just what I was searching for. I contacted Steven by PM and later by phone to discuss a possible deal. All I can say is that I was and still am very impressed with Steven's demeanor, judgement, character, integrity, and just being the kind of person you can both talk to and make a "hand shake" deal with. He completely described the car correctly and included parts, books, and information that he did not have to. I just wanted to let the 914 World community knows how I feel about this young man. It gave me a sense that while there seems to be many people out looking to just take advantage of anyone, there really are people in this world with great integrity.

I received the car on Monday of this week and I cannot be happier!! It is everything Steven said it was and maybe more.

Thank you again Steven for being a very nice person. I only wish that there more of you out in the world. I wish and you family nothing but best now and in the future. Good luck with the new house!!

Sincerely, Russ Quinn
+Quote Post
russ911
post Jul 14 2013, 07:58 PM
Post #28

Member No.: 15,944
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(scotty boy @ Jul 9 2013, 09:29 PM) *

Who'd a thunk it 2 Guys named Russ fighting (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chair.gif) over the same car. Congrats Russ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

Thanks Scott, new to this site and maybe a little old for all this computer stuff but I'm trying. It was a great experience dealing with Stephen and I am thrilled with the car.

I don't know how to introduce myself to the general membership yet but I'm sure I'll get some help

thanks! Russ Q
+Quote Post
orthobiz
post Jul 15 2013, 10:55 AM
Post #29

Member No.: 7,438
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(russ911 @ Jul 14 2013, 09:58 PM) *

QUOTE(scotty boy @ Jul 9 2013, 09:29 PM) *

Who'd a thunk it 2 Guys named Russ fighting (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chair.gif) over the same car. Congrats Russ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

Thanks Scott, new to this site and maybe a little old for all this computer stuff but I'm trying. It was a great experience dealing with Stephen and I am thrilled with the car.

I don't know how to introduce myself to the general membership yet but I'm sure I'll get some help

thanks! Russ Q

Welcome Russ! You gotta love us 1.8 liter guys, the least powerful of the bunch. We'll get there eventually, just not in record time. Good luck with your car.

Paul
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:36 AM