Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Project Car For Sale, I have to check
72Signal914
post May 22 2003, 07:53 AM
Post #1

Think I need a new keyboard

Group: Members
Member No.: 702

Hey I met this guy last weekend and he's got a 914, I forget the year. It's a 2.0L Carbed, Body needs complete paint job but no real damage. Tailights are cracked but together. Interior was well maintained and driver headlight motor needs to be replaced. He's asking $1200 for it. I doesn't look all that appealing mostly since the paint is really bad. I can probably get some more info and pictures of it this weekend if anyone is interested in the area (Central FL, probably out to Tampa) unless you want to ship it somewhere. He drove it a good 20-30 miles to get to the place where a ton of people hang out. Let me know.

If you are out of state or far away and cannot see it, I'll have one of the more knowledgable guys around here take a look.

Later
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
72Signal914   Project Car For Sale   May 22 2003, 07:53 AM
72Signal914   I'll bump this in case some people didn't ...   May 22 2003, 10:33 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 07:57 PM