Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> How many 914's is too many?, As if there is such a thing!
LvSteveH
post Dec 10 2004, 06:36 PM
Post #1

I put the Poor in Porsche

Group: Members
Member No.: 600

I’ve been kicking this around all day and have yet to come up with an answer I’m satisfied with. The greedy bastard, will have enough projects to last until the end of my natural life answer is:

(1) daily driver 914-4
(2) stock 73 2.0L clean and original
(3) 914-6 real or conversion, 2.7-3.0L
(4) V8 conversion
(5) Dedicated track/autocross car

I’m sincerely trying to talk myself into keeping it down to three total, but I’m not having much luck. I currently have 5 solid cars and two parts cars. Add that to the other projects, and it’s a total of 15 cars, plus our two daily drivers, or 17 total. I think it’s too much to manage when you consider how much time it realistically takes to build a car.

If I sold off a bunch of it, I could have probably kept the 914-6 that I’m just finishing up the restoration on, but it’s already sold. The other option would be to sell out and buy one super nice $30k car, which would put me money ahead in the long run I’m sure. What do you guys think?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:37 PM