Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> did the pick an pull today, have 5 bolt collapsable spare for sale
scotty914
post Dec 10 2004, 09:30 PM
Post #1

suby torque rules

Group: Members
Member No.: 924

today i found 2 944 both in pretty striped state, one does have the engine, but all of the fi parts, and ac and other parts gone. also a very clean externally 924, tan interior that is guickly going down hill as people hide other parts in it, but it missing the pass door. its bad when porsches out number bugs, normally there is 10 or so bugs there.

and damn i wish some body would bring a complete nissan pathfinder in, theres one in the whole place, and its down to the frame and seats.

i grabbed the collasable spare from the 924 it is brand new never inflated part number 944 362 040 00, 5 bolt, if any body wants it here, just pay me what it cost me. which is 20 bucks, if you pay by paypal make it 25 to cover paypal costs, plus shipping and it weighs 34 lbs. i will leave it here for a day or so then evil bay here it comes, there is one selling on evil pay for 56 now plus 30 shipping.

also what are phone dial wheels worth as there are 2 sets of em?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Andyrew
post Dec 10 2004, 09:33 PM
Post #2

Spooling.... Please wait

Group: Members
Member No.: 172
Region Association: Northern California

phone dials are pretty cheap... But 16in or wide phone dials (8+ in) are pretty wanted...

heck I picked up 3 of em for 30 bucks...

Andrew
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 02:30 AM