Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> my 9-14 day present for my 914, special thanks to Garold & Mikey
bradtho
post Sep 14 2013, 05:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,165
Region Association: None

First a little before info...

I've had my car for 3.5 years. it came with this "beauty" bar. the body shop I go to suggests that a previous owner likely used it for parking purposes. ie: it's been tapped and put a couple dents in the bumper where the bar attaches.

I've always wanted to swap it out, but have been dealing with the mechanicals first. here's a pic at the start of today...

Attached Image

Garold listed a nice bumper a week or so ago and I jumped on it. Of course, a nice new bumper shouldn't have a rotting old pad on it, so I hit up Mikey for a new one. A little bit of garage time today and...

Attached Image

I'll get the valance cleaned up this winter. it didn't stand out so much before!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
bradtho   my 9-14 day present for my 914   Sep 14 2013, 05:46 PM
bradtho   short addendum, check out how clean the old bumper...   Sep 14 2013, 05:49 PM
rick 918-S   That is a nice bumper!   Sep 14 2013, 08:25 PM
Kaduku   Good job, definitely a cleaner look!   Sep 14 2013, 08:51 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 05:41 AM