Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Merry Christmas, To all my friends here.
ClayPerrine
post Dec 15 2004, 10:09 AM
Post #1

Life's been good to me so far.....

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,143
Region Association: NineFourteenerVille

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house Not a creature was stirring, except for my mouse; My wife she awoke to ask what was the matter, 'Twas not Santa Claus, 'twas my keyboard clatter. One would think that my friends would all be fast asleep, But why does my email go click-click and beep-beep? 'Cause elsewhere in the world it's tomorrow already And my flood of email comes strong, fast and steady. My eNews buddies are browsing and leaping They still cruise the Web while others are sleeping; With most people in bed, all cozy and curled, Our eNews goes click-click and changes the world While the old-fashioned types still send their regards By snail mail with postage and hard-copy Christmas cards, My cyberspace friends simply copy and paste Their cute email greetings, just in time with no waste. I type "Froehliche Weihnachten" for my German friends, My "Feliz Navidad" Spanish greetings extends, And my English buddies get a "Chin-chin old chap!" "Put a shrimp on the barbie!" is my Down-under rap. While my wife sends her few cards with stamps and lick-lick. I send off four thousand email cards with a click; The answers come back at almost speed of light, That’s what makes my email go beep-beep in the night. But please, cyber friends, don’t email too much; Don't just have a virtual Christmas ... go touch! I wish you all a good time and lots of good cheer To all a good Christmas! And a Happy New Year!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dennisc
post Dec 15 2004, 06:30 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,671

Eloquently said. Just Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Dennis & Linda
+Quote Post
cooltimes
post Dec 15 2004, 08:08 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,081
Region Association: None

Merry Christmas everyone and lets hope the world is a better place for all each new day in the coming years.

MikeCool
Memphis
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:03 PM