Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Replacement Parts/Panals, Trying to save another 914
redsled
post Dec 15 2004, 12:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,269

Good afternoon all,

A good friend of mine and myself are wanting to save this car and build an EP car out of it.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=ST&f=2&t=21915

However, this car is need of lots of replacement panals/parts. As I'm sure many of you have been down this road already, we are looking for a good source for these parts. Any help you all could provide would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SpecialK
post Dec 15 2004, 01:41 PM
Post #2

aircraft surgeon

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,797

Welcome to the "Club" redsled!

I believe that most people have been getting there replacement parts/panels from a place called Restoration Design. I've never purchased anything from them (yet), but the people that have, have said good things about the fitment of the parts received.

http://www.restoration-design.com/

Good Luck on your project! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welder.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif) (not necessarily in that order!)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 01:20 PM