Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> i think we're coming, to cali for the WCC
scotty914
post Dec 18 2004, 04:59 PM
Post #1

suby torque rules

Group: Members
Member No.: 924

i think scotts tool wench ( teri ) and i will be going to the WCC, but it will be a very budget trip, we talked a friend of hers in to going to split gas. and her car is better on gas than my truck so we will take her car. so know i need some where to stay that is cheap, like is the offer for camping still out there. i have tents out the wayzoo, i can even bring extras for anybody else who needs em. also it is 150 per car or person. so i might be up for the longest distance driven, 2700 according to mapquest. i know we could take a plane but teri's and my share of gas would be 1 plane ticket. and if any one wants us to stop by on the way there or back for any lock rekeying just let me know, also while there i could test your shower

maybe if i get the 914 on the road by then i will drive it ( crazy i know ) but i would need 500 bucks to throw at the car to get it ready, and unless i get some work (starting my own company ) i dont think that will happen, and if i do get the work i wont have time to work on the car

so wish us luck and let me know when and where i need to get the money to and by
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
skline
post Dec 18 2004, 07:01 PM
Post #2

Born to Drive

Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

Howard posted a thread for the form and the payment information is there. I am not sure when the deadline is however. You may want to ask that question in the thread. I am staying at one of the hotels and you can use my shower if it comes to that. I would rather you do that than walk around stinky all weekend. But no tearing up my beds, I know how you young couples are.
+Quote Post
skline
post Dec 18 2004, 07:04 PM
Post #3

Born to Drive

Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

I bumped the thread but I dont know how long it will stay there unless they nail it.
+Quote Post
scotts-toolwench
post Dec 18 2004, 08:47 PM
Post #4

Yeah, I'm sweet and innocent...now ****off!

Member No.: 3,170

QUOTE(skline @ Dec 18 2004, 05:01 PM)
I know how you young couples are.

Uh, Scott, as in skline, I'M YOUNG, he's old and crusty (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif) ....Don't worry about us...he can't keep up anyway... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I like my men older, really i do....but I'm only in it for the car (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif)

Honey, if you're reading this, it's all lies I love you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
Teri
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 07:04 AM